Client Success Associate - Health Systems and Clinics
Reports to: VP Business Development and Client Success
emocha empowers every patient to take every dose of medication through our digital adherence and coaching platform. Our technology radically improves adherence, reduces costs, and strengthens the patient-provider relationship. If you are someone who loves action, problem-solving, and program development in the healthcare space, we’d love to hear from you.
The Client Success Associate’s goal is to be an individual contributor to bring on new clients and ensure they love our solution, team, and entire emocha experience. This position is responsible for growing the pipeline, making sales to prospective clients, and growing current contracts. In this role you will help craft strategy and manage your sales cycle for health systems, large clinics and provider groups for our technology-enabled medication adherence services. The right candidate has demonstrated experience working with and understanding reimbursement models for providers and/or compensation structures for health systems. You must have experience in selling a technology-enabled service that is attractive for this market. Position requires confident, high-energy outreach to potential leads, virtual and in-person pitches, drafting proposals for new business, and negotiation of contracts. Proven skills in creating and enhancing a strategy and executing are important as this market is quite dynamic.
Experience selling into health systems is a must. Position is for an individual contributor. Candidates must be ready to work in a hands-on, fast-paced, highly motivated and positive startup environment.
● Excel as an individual contributor of sales
● Strong relationship creation and management of prospects, key clients and distribution partners
● Enhance strategy for approaching the health system and provider space with eltmocha’s unique medication adherence services
● Develop and secure business within the health system and provider space: follow the sales process, pitch the solution, create proposals and negotiate terms, within set parameters, to secure contracts for implementation of emocha.
● Work with other members of the team to craft marketing campaigns, conduct lead generation, enhance sales collateral, and deliver individual outreach.
● Identification of growth opportunities in collaboration with Client Success for current client contracts
● Communicating prospect and client feedback to product and tech team to help improve product and user experience
A successful candidate for this role will have excellent communication and organizational skills that will help communicate the value emocha offers to public health departments, health systems, and providers across the country. The Sales Lead will proactively navigate the sales process to positively impact the relationship between the prospect with emocha and the value they perceive from our product and tech-enabled service. The success of this role will primarily be measured by new revenue and contract growth and is a great fit for any candidate who has prior experience in growing pipelines and closing contracts with new clients.
● At least 5 years experience in growing new pipelines for B2B SaaS services
● BA/BS 4-year degree
● Direct experience with sales to a health system and large provider groups
● Deep knowledge of healthcare trends and relevant health system population health strategies and valued based contracting approaches.
● Background in building and managing new prospect relationships and partnerships
● Prior success in growing pipelines, negotiating contracts and achieving sales goals.
● Proficient with Google Workspace Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, etc) and salesforce.com (CRM)
● Excellent interpersonal communication skills, multi-tasking, and thinking on your feet
● An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to problem solve
● Independent and proactive work style; flexible thinking; and genuine interest in empowering patients to live healthier lives
● Competitive salary
● 12 days vacation, paid sick leave, plus holidays
● Health, dental, vision, and other benefits
● Ideal office location surrounded by restaurants and activities
● 401K retirement savings plan
● An amazing and talented team of individuals excited to solve the challenges facing our healthcare system!
We’re on a mission to solve medication adherence. We combine world-class science, technology, and design to empower every patient to take their medication. Our team includes passionate and talented individuals and our platform has been used by health departments, clinics, hospitals, and ministries of health across the country and world.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We believe in reflecting the diversity of our customers, and their patients, in our team. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. emocha is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental ability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.