Client Success Associate - Employer Groups
Location: Baltimore, MD or remote (CST or EST)
Client Success Associate
emocha empowers every patient to take every dose of medication through our digital adherence and coaching platform. Our technology radically improves adherence, reduces costs, and strengthens the patient-provider relationship. If you are someone who loves action, problem-solving, and program development in the healthcare space, we’d love to hear from you.
The Client Success Associate’s goal is to make sure customers love our solution, our team, and the entire emocha experience. This position is responsible for leading the implementation process for new customers, growing current contracts, and leading customer support. In this role you will help customers maximize the value they receive from emocha’s employer products and services.
● Maintaining regular communication with customers upon implementation new product features, up-sells and renewals, and outstanding support issues
● Designing efficient workflows and processes to work effectively with Customer Support, Patient Solutions, Product, and Sales
● Curating touch points along the customer journey to drive adoption, contract renewal, and NPS ● Identification of growth opportunities for current customer contracts
● Communicating customer feedback to product and tech team to help improve product and customer experience, and triaging bugs to customer support team
● Collaborate with team at emocha to support coordination of product communications on new features and marketing campaigns to current employer customers
● Developing and evolving onboarding trainings and refresher material to ensure understanding and full adoption of product
● Ensure the timeliness, effectiveness, and overall success of new client implementations by organizing and leading implementation experience, from sales handoff through onboarding and training of emocha software and services
● Coordinate, lead, and document quarterly account review calls with all employer customers and identify opportunities for growth
● Give presentations and trainings to customers, and travel to client sites as needed
● Contribute to the development and sharing of client success / account management best practices
A successful candidate for this role will have excellent communication and organizational skills that will help communicate the value emocha offers to employers across the country. The Client Success Associate will proactively address issues that might impact customer's relationship with emocha or the value they receive from our product and tech-enabled service. The success of this role will primarily be measured by customer retention and contract growth and is a great fit for any candidate who has prior experience in managing and growing commercial relationships.
Bonus points if you:
● You're excited about rolling your sleeves up and crafting a plan for strategic growth at the same time, with an amazing team
● Have an understanding of infectious and chronic diseases within healthcare, digital health, and the startup work environment
● Have worked with public health or providers
● Speak more than one language
● Competitive salary
● 15 days vacation, paid sick leave, plus holidays
● Health, dental, vision, short and long term disability
● 401K retirement savings plan
● An amazing and talented team of individuals excited to solve the challenges facing our healthcare system!
We’re on a mission to solve medication adherence. We combine world-class science, technology, and design to empower every patient to take their medication. Our team includes passionate and talented individuals and our platform has been used by health departments, clinics, hospitals, and ministries of health across the country and world.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We believe in reflecting the diversity of our customers, and their patients, in our team. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. emocha is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental ability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Our Core Values
We are a team of thoughtful contrarians, unafraid to solve hard problems and make hard choices. As we tackle one of the largest unsolved problems in healthcare, it’s critical we hire team members who share our sense of urgency, and exhibit our core values: